Not all businesses need workers compensation insurance. We have a few basic questions we would like to ask to determine if you need a policy.
Based on the answers you provided your business does not require workers compensation insurance. If you have any other questions
please contact icare on 13 44 22 or visit www.icare.nsw.gov.au
- sole traders and members of a partnership themselves are not workers and not eligible for workers compensation however employees of sole traders and partnerships are still required to be covered
- working directors of a company are considered employees
- some people are 'deemed' to be workers for workers compensation purposes, these classes of deemed workers include:
- Paid employment under an appropriate industrial arrangement.
- A training agreement between the employer and apprentice or trainee which is registered with Training Services NSW.
Your quote is incomplete. By leaving this page, your progress will be lost.